Recipe by Laura Cipullo, R.D., C.D.E. *Originally published on LiveStrong.com
INGREDIENTS (Makes 2-4 Servings)
- 3 cups Watercress
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1 oz Red Onion
- 1/2 cup Raw Strawberry, sliced
- 1/4 cup Hazelnut
- 1/2 cup Quinoa, Cooked
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 cup Red Wine Vinegar*
- 2 tbsp Honey
1. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and red wine vinegar. In a separate bowl, toss hazelnuts in honey.
2. In a large bowl, combine watercress, spinach, onion, strawberries and quinoa. Add dressing and hazelnuts, gently toss and serve.