Are you looking for a visual guide to make sure your little ones are getting the adequate amount of nutrients through a variety of food choices?!? If so, An Apple A Day’s Children’s Nutrition Tracker is the perfect item for you!
- The tracker is setup to follow all guidelines of MyPyramid and you will begin each day with all doors open. As your child consumes a suggested serving, they close the door in that column. It is a fun, interactive way for your children to get involved in healthy habits!
- In addition to adequate food choices, the Children’s Nutrition Tracker also encourages 30 minutes of daily physical activity as well!
- The tracker contains core cards that are full of serving suggestions and nutritional information for a variety of popular foods.
- Since it contains built-in magnets, it is perfect for the fridge, which also makes it easier for the kids to help with!
- The tracker can be used for up to 2 children and there is a customizable name section so each child can keep track of their own progress for the day!
- The tracker also grows with your children so you can purchase additional core cards made for boys and girls ages 9-13 as well!
We’re giving away 1 tracker to a lucky fan so that you can help promote healthy eating habits in your home. This fun and interactive game will get children excited about learning how to make healthy food choices!!
For more information about the Children’s Nutrition Tracker, visit An Apple A Day’s website!
One lucky winner will receive An Apple A Day!
Enter by one of the following ways. You can submit more than one entry by doing any of the following. Just be sure to leave an additional comment letting us know you did! Good luck!