I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for a great lunch recipe to add to my list of ideas. I find having a list of go-to lunches to be helpful when living a busy life. That’s why I wanted to share this little gem of a recipe with you. When made, these Tuna Wraps make for a great on-the-go lunch, perfect for school or the office.
- 1 12 oz can of Chunk Light tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise – we like to use canola or olive-oil based mayonnaise
- 1 11 oz can of mandarin orange slices, drained
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 4 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna and mayonnaise. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Stir in oranges and chopped celery.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the tuna mixture onto each tortilla. Add toppings of choice. Roll and serve.
- My family and I love to eat these Tuna Wraps with a side of sliced red peppers and carrot sticks, and 2 cookies for dessert!
- If you don’t like tuna fish, this recipe could easily be modified to include eggs, chicken, or even chickpeas.