If you and your family like rice pudding, then we highly suggest trying out this recipe. Get your little chefs ready to help you make this tasty dessert!Photo Credit: arsheffield via Compfight cc
- 2 quart 1% or 2% milk
- ¾ cup white rice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- ¼ cup raisins
- Optional toppings: almonds, pumpkin seeds, fresh blueberries, fresh strawberries
- Put milk, rice, vanilla, sugar, salt, and raisins into an enamel stockpot.
- Cook stockpot over medium flame, stirring constantly.
- When mixture thickens (approximately 45 minutes), mix in beaten egg.
- Pour mixture into serving dish and chill in refrigerator.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over top and serve.