We love these peanut butter-banana spirals as a mid morning or afternoon snack. It’s the perfect recipe to get your little chefs involved in the kitchen!
Photo Courtesy of Cooking Light
- 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of orange juice
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons of honey-crunch wheat germ
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Combine peanut butter and yogurt, stirring until smooth.
2. Drizzle orange juice over banans, toss gently to coat.
3. Spread about 3 teaspoons of peanut butter mixture over each tortilla, leaving 1/2 border.
4. Arrange 1/3 cup of banana slices in single layer over peanut butter mixture.
5. Combine wheat germ and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over banana slices.
6. Roll up tortillas and slice each roll into six pieces.