Brussels sprouts have been all the buzz lately. They’re a delicious side dish to any lunch or dinner. Try this easy recipe from Cooking Lightwith your dinner tonight. We’re sure you are going to be making more!Courtesy of Cooking Light Ingredients
1. Heat a large stainless steel skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
2. Add shallots; sauté 3 minutes or until almost tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
4. Add sugar and Brussels sprouts; sauté 5 minutes or until brown, stirring occasionally.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss.
The recipe and photo featured in this post were provided by Cooking Light. To read the original recipe please click here.