Cranberry Walnut Granola Cookies
March is National Nutrition Month! National Nutrition Month is a month to share nutrition education and of course to celebrate some of favorite foods. We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate the start of March than by sharing our original recipe using KIND granola clusters. We mixed some of our favorite things into one cookie – cranberries, walnuts, and of course KIND clusters granola!
Makes 24 Cookies
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 cups Oats and Honey Clusters Kind Granola
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt (dry ingredients).
- Slowly mix in vanilla, egg, and butter (wet ingredients).
- Mix dry and wet ingredients well.
- Add in Oats and Honey Clusters Kind Granola, chopped walnuts, and dried cranberries. Mix well.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, drop 1-1 ½ inch balls 3 inches apart.
- Bake cookies at 375°F for 12-15 minutes.
Giveaway: KIND granola Clusters
We are giving away a each flavor of KIND granola clusters to one lucky subscriber!
To enter you must do at least one of the following:
-Be a Mom Dishes It Out subscriber (you can do so at the top of our homepage)
-Tweet us @MomDishesItOut
-Like us on Facebook
-Enter using Raffle Copter below
Giveaway ends Friday, March 13th!